Baxi MainEco 28kW Combi Boiler Review
Choosing the right boiler for your property can be daunting, at Firstcall we like to make it easier, and that’s why we are going to release a review on each of our boilers that we fit. To give you an idea of what to expect and what will best suit your property. The 28kW Baxi MainEco is a high efficiency gas condensing boiler from BAXI, one of the UKs most popular and reliable manufacturers. Baxi have been manufacturing boilers in the UK since 1866 that over 140 years of experience with in the business. Baxi’s range of high efficiency boilers are straightforward to install, maintain, service and easy to use making it ideal for your property.
The 28kW is ideally for a 2 to 3 bedroom flat or apartment with one bathroom; the boiler itself is able to provide high levels of central heating and hot water, reaching a maximum central heating output of 28kW and domestic hot water flowrate of 11.4 litres per minute. The high efficiency of the boiler can cut your heating and hot water bills by 15-20% per annum (When replacing an older, G-Rated boiler) and the boiler is up to 30% cheaper to run.
There are many great features that make the Baxi MainEco 28kW combi boiler a great product. We have put together some of the key features below:
- Maximum Central Heating Output - 26.7kW
- Heat Output CH (condensing) - 24.8kW
- 89% efficient (SEDBUK A-Rated)
- Max DHW output (Hot water Flow rate) – 11.4 litres per minute
- 3 Year Warranty as a standard*
- Low NOx and CO2 emissions - environmentally friendly
- Extremely quiet in operation
- Simple controls for central heating and hot water
- Compact design allows for fitting into smaller spaces
- H 780mm x D 345mm x W 450mm
The 28kW Baxi MainEco is an all-round great product suitable for a 2 to 3 bedroom flat or apartment with one bathroom: the boiler itself is able to be positioned inside a kitchen cupboard making it more convenient for your property. If you need any assistance and or advice regarding a new boiler contact us today on our FREE landline number 0800 015 56 56 or click here to make an enquiry.